Elevate Financial Planning offers a range of services to provide you with the structure and support you need to successfully navigate through life’s financial journey.
The process when working with me
Step 1: The First Step is Free
Let’s have a conversation, face to face or over the phone, to get to know each other to decide if Elevate Financial Planning is right for you.
We will discuss what you want to achieve and how Elevate can help you. I will explain my terms of engagement and our Financial Services Guide (FSG) so you can make an informed decision.
Step 2: Let’s Get to Know You
This is when we delve deeper into your personal circumstances.
At this meeting we are likely to discuss the following, depending on your needs;
- Life and career goals.
- Saving and investment goals.
- Values and behaviours.
- Net worth statement.
- Cash flow and tax.
- Ownership structures.
- Retirement goals.
- Aged care.
- Estate needs.
Step 3: Develop your Financial Plan
This is where Elevate works with you to put together a financial plan and action list to align your money to achieve what you want in life. Your financial plan may include the following financial topics, depending on your needs:
- Cash flow management.
- Debt repayment.
- Tax optimisation.
- Savings and Investment.
- Ownership structures.
- Retirement planning.
- Retirement living.
- Age Pension optimisation.
- Risk analysis.
- Personal insurance.
- Aged care planning.
- Estate planning.
Step 4: Document your Recommended Plan
We will meet in person to discuss your recommended financial plan. Your plan will be documented in a Statement of Advice (SoA) and may include the following:
- Executive summary.
- An in-depth analysis of your financial situation.
- Your financial roadmap to achieve your goals.
- A tailored cash flow management plan dedicated to control your money and achieve your goals.
- All recommended strategies, why they are appropriate and the proposed outcomes.
- All product recommendations.
- Alternative considered options.
- Relevant statistical information, tables and graphs.
- Personalised cash flow and net worth projections.
- Full explanation of all fees and charges.
- Detailed action list and authority to proceed.
- Appendix for any other relevant material
Step 5: Implement your Plan
Once we have agree to proceed with your unique financial plan, we will work through your action list and implement your plan. Services can include:
- Implementation of a budget and money tracking system.
- Implementation of specific insurance, superannuation and investment recommendations.
- Communicate with external providers.
- Review documents.
- Connect with other professionals as required.
Step 6: Review and Support
A financial plan often takes many years to implement and may need to be adjusted due to changing circumstances, future events or changing financial markets. This is where Elevate’s ongoing service continues to add value to your financial life. Future contact with Elevate is going to hold you accountable to achieve your financial goals. Elevate will provide you with the services, advice and financial management you need to continue to navigate through life’s financial journey. Services can include:
- Tracking and monthly updates on how you are progressing towards your goals and how you are statistically tracking against your peers.
- Phone and email communication to answer your queries.
- Scheduled meetings to discuss your progress and any changes in your personal circumstances.
- Continued implementation of your financial plan.
- Investment management.
- Newsletters, legislative and market updates.
- Communication with external providers as required.
- Formal annual reviews to see how we are tracking against your financial plan, to see if the services you receive continue to add value to your financial life and to discuss if there is anything we need to change based on a change in circumstances.